Centrepoint Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Content Management System
Centrepoint is a dynamic, robust and user friendly digital content management system to enable an organization to control its QHSE risks and improve its QHSE performance.
Centrepoint will be applicable to any organisation that wishes to:
- Establish a QHSE management system to eliminate or minimize risks to personnel and other interested parties who could be exposed to QHSE hazards associated with activities.
- Implement, maintain and continually improve an OH&S management system.
- Assure itself of its conformity with its stated QHSE policies.
- Demonstrate conformity with industry standards.
- Seek certification or registration of its QHSE management system by an external organisation.
- Make a self-determination and declaration of conformation with QHSE standards.
Centrepoint is intended to address occupational health and safety, and to address other health and safety areas such as employee wellbeing / wellness programmes, product safety, property damage or environmental impacts.
Will assist the organisation to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve its current QHSE system in accordance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
Electronic Documentation and Data Control
Will keep a digital library for all documents required by QHSE.
- Located at a central location, easily accessible and managed.
- Previous versions of documents can be archived once reviewed or updated.
- Current versions of relative documents and data are available at all locations where operations essential to the effective functioning of the QHSE system are performed.
- Obsolete documents and data can be removed from all points of use and are assured against unintended use.
- Archived documents and data are retained for legal or knowledge preservation purposes or both, and are suitably identified.
Will assist in scheduling planned operations and activities that are associated with identified risks where control measures have been applied. Scheduled activities are appropriate to specific business units, sites or areas. Logging and notifying participants. Recording feedback and uploaded documentation.
- Scheduling of audits
- Scheduling of training procedures
- Scheduling of equipment maintenance and servicing
- Scheduling of emergency procedures
and much more!
For more on Centrepoint, please contact us and we will gladly send you more information.
Content Management System
A content management system (CMS) is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface. Such systems of content management provide procedures to manage workflow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual steps or an automated cascade.
- Countrepoint is a web based system
- Locally developed in South Africa
- Microsoft SQL or mySQL database
- Integration with tablets or mobile devices
|Acceptable Risk Monitoring||C# .Net|
|Audits||Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL|
|Continual Improvement||ASP.NET MVC 5|
|Corrective Actions||Web API 2.2|
|Document Storage||Entity Framework|
|Employee Wellbeing||Lambda & LINQ|
|Incidents||Microsoft OData & Owin|
|Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)||RESTful & Stateless Design|
|OH&S Objectives, Performance and Policies||HTML5|
|jQuery & jQueryUI|